Celebrate and Resist!
It’s time for First Unitarian’s Annual Social Justice Fundraiser! This event helps First Unitarian provide community programs like After School Tutoring and Adult ESL, and supports other justice work at church and locally. This year’s theme is “Resistance Throughout History.” Tickets are $5 per person and are on sale every Sunday during coffee hour. Children ages 12 and under are free, and free childcare is available via RSVP to email@example.com.
Join us on Saturday, March 10, for food and fun around the First Unitarian campus!
Show your support for cultural diversity and bring a dish for our “s***hole countries” potluck. And be sure to write down your recipe because we will gather the most popular dishes and you can purchase the Cookbook!
Fun & Funding
- For a small donation, make a protest sign that will be part of an art installation here on campus. Later we’ll take the signs to all protests, rallies, and marches!
- Give a donation to get the secret password to our Speakeasy (i.e., access to jazz and grownup drinks)
- Visit lots of Social Justice activity booths
- Buy t-shirts, pins, bumper stickers, and other items for your #resist moments
- Enjoy music that inspires!
- Bid in our silent auction from 4:00-8:00 pm and live auction at 8:00 pm
Ideas for auction donations include themed baskets, art, travel items, dinners, and services. Have an item to donate? Fill our online form, or print and complete this PDF and bring it to the church office.
Questions? Contact Beth Elliot at firstname.lastname@example.org.