May 7, 2017
The Rev. Angela Herrera has been called as our next Senior Minister by a 99.7% vote!
April 30-May 7
Schedule of Events here.
Call to Special Congregational Meeting
May 7, 2017, 2 pm in the Sanctuary
On April 20, 2017, we sent out a special edition of The Messenger containing:
- Details for Candidating Week (April 30 to May 7)
- Access to the Congregational Record Part 1 and Part 2, and Ministerial Record
- Information on the May 7 Congregational Meeting where we will vote on Angela’s call (the next step, per our bylaws).
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting on May 7 at 2:00.
Town Hall Meeting
April 30, 2017, 10:30-11:00 am in the Memorial Hall
In the ebroadsheet on April 20, we announced a Town Meeting two members of the Board of Directors (Gwen Sawyer and Linda Skye). We will answer your questions about the details of the proposed “Letter of Call and Ministry Agreement” that the Board has provided to Angela Herrera as her official “contract” should the congregation vote to call her as our next Senior Minister. Angela has agreed to its terms and conditions. A summary “Letter of Agreement” which includes mostly budgetary details will be voted on by the congregation at the Special Meeting on May 7.
Ministerial Transition Resources
- NEW: Letter of Call and Ministry Agreement
- Letter from the Rev. Christine Robinson
- Letter from Board President Larry Alei
- Transition Q & A