Design a New Banner for First U!
Do you have an inspiration for our new church banner? Do you have a vision of what makes us unique – our magnificent New Mexico landscapes, desert vegetation, our values, or something else?
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Banner will be 32” x 51”, so the design needs to be scaled to those dimensions.
- The design needs to be implementable using fabric/fibers that are light enough to carry, fold for transport, and hang for display. It also needs to be either washable or dry cleanable.
- The design should display our name, First Unitarian Church of Albuquerque; its images should reflect who we are and/or our locale—for instance, Sandia Crest, Rio Grande River, appropriate symbols for our values.
- Tell us what materials you think would work the best for your design and whether, if your submission is selected, you would make the banner yourself (not required).
How to submit your design:
- A printed copy of your design can be dropped off in the church office. There’s a box for Denominational Affairs team (DAT) in the reception area.
- You can send your design electronically to (a church email address) / Jerilyn Bowen firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep file size in mind when sending electronically. All entries will be acknowledged, so expect to hear that we have received your submission.
DEADLINE: Entries need to be submitted by February 15, 2018
Questions: Contact a member of Banner Working group of DAT