Request Form for Social Justice Funds for 2018
(Please copy this form to your computer in Word)
Name of Group:
Name, e-mail of contact person at church:
- What is the guiding structure of the group? (Do you have a Chair, Secretary, etc.? How are decisions made? What is the number of people in your governing structure?)
- What project do you want to fund?
- Who benefits from this project and how does it impact the larger community?
- If possible, please estimate the number of people who benefit annually.
- How is the project’s success/lack of success measured?
- Describe in detail the purpose for which this funding is requested.
- Describe in detail the amount of money you are requesting and how this money will be spent. The Church will expect a description of actual use and services rendered at the end of the project. Reciepeint of SJC funds are not eligible for Change for the Future next year.
- What percentage of your total yearly budget does this amount represent?
- If your group is not associated with First Unitarian Church, does it have a 501(c)3?
- Does the group receive support (monetary or in-kind) from any other resource?