Our campus is currently closed, but we are not!
We are creating many virtual ways to worship, connect, and learn during this time.
New to Zoom? Start here.
Click here for our Covid-19 Resources & Information Page (includes listings for worship, family connections, and community help)
Bienvenidos! Welcome to First Unitarian.
Whether you are joining us for the first time, or the first time in a long time, or as a regular part of this community, I am glad you are here. I invite you also to come in person for Sunday worship, a class, or to join us in working for the greater good through one of our many outreach and advocacy projects. We hope you find what you’re looking for on this website. If not, don’t hesitate to get in touch! We’d love to hear from you. -The Rev. Angela Herrera, Senior Minister
Learn more about how you can connect with our congregation.
Find out what is happening with our community.
We are a liberal religious community in Albuquerque, serving the needs of the Land of Enchantment.
We are a welcoming religious community
We, the members of First Unitarian, agree to:
• Promote the spiritual, intellectual, and personal growth of each member
• Minister to each other in an atmosphere of welcome, acceptance, and caring
• Be a positive force for social, environmental, and economic action
• Promote the wider understanding of our purposes and principles in the larger community
• Provide a dynamic religious education program for all ages
To these ends, we declare our commitment to the health and vitality of this liberal religious community.
Carlisle and Comanche
3701 Carlisle Blvd NE | Albuquerque, NM | 87110
phone (505) 884-1801 | fax (505) 884-6425